Friday, June 12, 2009

Exhibition pieces

Exhibition pics finally up. Sorry for the quality of the pics. I will try to get better pictures and re-post the images. In the meantime, enjoy.

The theme is not evident, but the theme I chose for this was Childhood.


6 pieces in all; done in ink on 18x24 watercolor paper. Sizes of the frames are bigger.


"The look of infinite questions.(1of2)"


"Parents of a childhood."


"Wisdom and knowledge passed down."


"When responsibilities arise, we grow"


"The look of infinite questions.(2of2)"


"Serenity of grown acceptance."


I'll try to get better images without the glare of the spot lights and the reflections.


You want a portrait of yourself?? Or of somebody??
Email me at: revan.c@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. these are beautiful revan! I will try to catch a glimpse of your work sometime this week if I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ said...

    You have been given a great talent. Continue in the virtues you have learned

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with these.
    you're amazing. absolutely remarkable.

    xo,
    v

    ReplyDelete